Frequently Asked Questions . . .
How can I help?
You may contribute in a number of ways:
- Volunteer: Join the team by contacting us directly to volunteer
- Financial Support:
- Credit/Debit Card: Click on the Donate button and make a secure contribution.
- Check: Send your check to:
- In the US or Canada: AOOF (or Abel Ogundokun Odeleye Foundation), 4253 Silverleaf Drive, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- In Nigeria: AOOF (or Abel Ogundokun Odeleye Foundation), No 1 Church Road, Ilora, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Supplies: Education and healthcare supplies are welcome. Please contact us directly.
All your donations are tax-deductible.
What is AFIJIO Local Government?
AFIJIO Local Government is part of Oyo State in the south western part of Nigeria. The acronym is comprised of the names of the key towns and villages that make up the local government area.
Where do volunteers come from?
While the majority of our volunteers have come from within the country, increasingly more volunteers are coming from outside the Nigeria. Our volunteers include education and health professionals, students, pastors, motivational speakers, event coordinators and anyone who is capable of doing anything during before and after our outreach events. Increasingly, our prior Scholarship Award recipients (AOOF Scholars Alumni Group members) are taking on more and more responsibilities in support of our efforts.
What are the needs of the foundation?
Volunteers, suppliers and financial assistance are always welcome. Volunteers with or without specialty in the education or healthcare fields and supplies related to education or healthcare are always needed and appreciated.